Pentagon Talent have partnered with a dynamic and globally renowned law firm committed to sector-focused excellence. With over 600 lawyers spread across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia, they thrive on delivering innovative solutions and pragmatic support to their clients. Joining this firm, located in the heart of London or exploring the hybrid work model, offers an opportunity to be part of a team that continues to evolve and add value to a diverse range of clients.
As an International Payroll Specialist, the successful candidate will play a key role in the Finance Department. Reporting to the Finance Director, responsibilities will include overseeing international office payrolls, providing essential support to local teams, and ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the London payroll and related compliance.
Key Responsibilities for the International Payroll Specialist:
- The International Payroll Specialist will be responsible for reviewing London and international office monthly payrolls and partner payments for accuracy.
- They will enhance the control environment around payroll, reviewing processes, and recommending improvements.
- Evaluating the services provided by the London payroll bureau and suggesting alternatives if needed.
- Supporting the implementation of a new HR system and establishing a direct link to the London payroll bureau.
- Assisting with monthly or ad hoc payments, reconciliations, and journal preparations.
- Handling statutory returns, including Employers Annual Return, P60, P11D, and the firm's PAYE Settlement Agreement.
- Liaising with the Tax & Partnership Department on in-pat and ex-pat compliance.
Ideal Skills for the International Payroll Specialist:
- The successful candidate will be CIPP qualified or have equivalent experience.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of relevant payroll legislation.
- With a minimum of 5 years' payroll experience within a partnership structure, preferably in a law firm.
- Experience overseeing international payroll teams is essential.
- Internal accounts and reconciliation experience.
- Some ex-pat/in-pat experience required.
- Proficiency in payroll software and Microsoft Excel.
This role will provide the opportunity to strengthen your skills within payroll and develop yourself alongside many other skilled professionals. The role operates out of their London office on a Hybrid basis. If this is something that interests you or someone you may know, please feel free to apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.